Disabled Access customers are welcome at Forbidden Forest and we will have a number of Disabled Access facilities on site. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also note this event is held within a forest site and is a woodland area consisting of uneven terrain which some wheelchair users may experience some difficulty crossing so please bear this in mind when booking for this event.
If you need to bring medication with you, please bring a doctor’s note or a prescription for it if it is not easily recognisable. Don’t be offended if security question the medication you are bringing into the Festival, it is their job to ensure the safety and security of all customers.
We offer one (1) companion ticket, free of charge, to provide support you need and additional assistance during the event. We will require evidence of disability before issuing a Carer ticket. Forms of accepted evidence are listed below. The name on the documentation must match the name on the ticket.
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (or government standard equivalent).
- Personal Independence Payments (PIP)
- Receipt of either the Severe Disablement Allowance or Attendance Allowance.
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Allowance or War or Service Disablement Pension for 80% or more disability.
- Blind or partially sighted registration certificate (BD8 or CVI Certificate) or evidence from an eye specialist, for example an optometrist, that the individual would qualify to be registered as severely sight impaired (blind) or sight impaired (partially sighted).
- A personal letter from a GP, community nurse, social worker or consultation letter that states the individual has a long term impairment or disability and requires assistance
To apply for a Carer ticket, please click here. The name on the ticket must match the name on the evidence provided.
All Carer tickets must be requested by Thursday 30 November 2023 17:00. Any Carer ticket requests after this date will not be accepted as the event is sold out.
Please note that Carer tickets are not issued for temporary ailments or conditions such as a broken limb or pregnancy.